Friday, May 12, 2017

Welcome!

The internet is a busy place! Lately I've been getting a LOT of messages meant for other people with my same name. There are people with my name in Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Florida, and London (U.K.) just to name a few.

I've gotten information about good charities, dance competitions, jewelry insurance, grocery bills, and men... lots and lots of men. One of those women with my name out there really wants to get laid EXCEPT they are contacting me instead of her.

So in the interest of fun I'm going to start sharing some of the messages I get. I realize that some of the men are probably married, and I realize we don't all need to see the name of the doctor that Rebecca has an appointment with so I'll do some editing to protect some privacies, but if "meathunter" is reading this then yeah... I'm probably going to publish that one. It's not all sex, but some of it might be so if you have a little one reading over your shoulder then this is probably not the best blog to read until after bedtime. I haven't decided if I'm going to include the pictures yet.

Welcome to my life as a name-twin! Enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rebecca in Mississippi has plans! & updated

I hope that Rebecca Addison has a great time at Oyo hotel in Jackson, MS this weekend. It looks like a very affordable place to stay. If she...