Monday, February 3, 2020

Rebecca in California


I got this today and a follow-up from the sender revealed that there is a Rebecca in San Francisco, California. I've never even been to San Francisco.  Also what is an SEP? I have no idea.

"Hi Rebecca,

I hope you’re doing well.

I was recently let go at Bank xxxxx. I was having a number of issues with the bank’s processes and probably got a bit too mouthy with management over the last year.

I guess it’s time to open that gelato stand haha

I feel bad just leaving you up in the air. If you need any help to make sure your SEPs are consolidated I’d be glad to help you. We could call over the phone together and make sure everything has been properly sorted

This is my personal email. My cell number is ......................

Feel free to call or email me. It was a pleasure working with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rebecca in Mississippi has plans! & updated

I hope that Rebecca Addison has a great time at Oyo hotel in Jackson, MS this weekend. It looks like a very affordable place to stay. If she...