Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Rebecca in or near South Dakota

Just to balance out those other Rebecca's posts.... here's one from Sioux Falls, SD

"
Hello Rebecca,

Thank you for your interest in The Good Samaritan Society! I hope that you are doing well.

I have attached a newsletter for you to browse through at your leisure, if you would like.

As always, please let me know if there is anything that we can do to be of assistance to you.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!"

Until now I didn't know there was a Rebecca in South Dakota so this is a surprise to me. At least she's trying to do good stuff!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rebecca in Mississippi has plans! & updated

I hope that Rebecca Addison has a great time at Oyo hotel in Jackson, MS this weekend. It looks like a very affordable place to stay. If she...